





Here are some interesting facts to start off this experimental blogger:
Obviously that is Jesse and I at the top... what you don't know is that we were at the "Lost Colony" outdoor drama in this photo. We re-learned some interesting facts here at the theatre on the beginning of our great country... history we've long forgotten since graduating from middle school. I must say it was a fantastic experience.
Next you will find a picture of our future residence in Kitty Hawk, NC. An interesting fact for you... Jesse built this himself with his own hands, and a lot of blood sweat and tears. He says we'll be living there until the day we die.
The black truck you see is Jesse's newest vehicle. Ain't she a beauty? I insisted that we add the "American by Birth, Southern by the Grace of God" license plate... which is an outward expression of thanksgiving, and also a fact! She's stick-shift and I love to ride in the middle, next to my man. The maroon interior is quite lovely.
Last and definitely not least are some breathtaking photos of our children, Sebastian and Sugar. Fact: Hank-Freeman (our precious cat) wouldn't stay in one place for the family photo so he got left out. To be honest, Sebi is usually much more photogenic, however, he was having a bad hair day for this occasion. Please don't laugh at him, I do tend to get offended. Sugar is now sixth months old and a gorgeous ball of energy and love.
I'm not sure if I'm computer savvy enough to keep this blog going, in FACT, I don't even know if this blog right now will even work, but I'm going to give it my best...
Thursday, July 27, 2006
Interesting Facts
Posted by jesse and whit... at 11:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
YAY! Bott! I am so STOKED that you got a blog. Now I won't have to wonder what your doing all the time. We love you and keep the updates and pics coming especially with the house and stuff. You keep me joyfully southern!!
Love you, Bott
You guys are awesome! Love the site and the pictures. Mark and I are getting ready to move to Raleigh to go to Southeastern Seminary! Crazy huh? Love you guys!
Post a Comment