
This is for you Pastor Nathan Hall Stratman. I (Whitney) take my two dogs outside for ten minutes and come back in only to find my husband locked in the bathroom laughing. After calling him a sissy earlier in the day because he was too scared to get his hair cut, he obviously took it upon himself to show just how brave he was. I have to be honest with you... he was so ugly he was cute. I couldn't be any prouder than I was when he dared to walk into a house full of friends shirtless, then casually cruised through the grocery store and gas station to pick up a few items for me while everyone stared and snickered. It was one classic evening, I can tell you that.
p.s. check out that hot gold necklace (compliments of corissa snyder) it says "whitney"... no mullet is complete without a proper peice of jewelry to really bring out the spirit of America.
Saturday, August 26, 2006
Long live the Mullet!
Posted by jesse and whit... at 11:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sweet friggin day in the mornin'!
That's a Kentucky Waterfall w/ some Perm for accent. I thought I was a dirt ball...but that thing takes the cupcake. ONeill is going to drop you like a bad habit when they see that's rats next rippin' down Macaroni's bra!
I especially love the picture where slates is rockin' the axe and the mulletard.
One tin soldier rides away,
pastor
"rats nest" i meant...not rats next.
friends are friends forever,
Michael "Dub" Smith
or "Smitty"
dude, im sending this in to a mullet site fo sho! you could get a side job at avalon fishing pier.
completely dumfounded,
BOTT
Somethings never change...and its nice to see that you guys are one of those things! Kim gave me the link to your page...great to see what you guys are up to...the house looks amazing! congrats! and jessie...you are looking GO-OD!
Post a Comment