Philippians 1:3 I thank my God every time I remember you.
I am so thankful for my friends. As Jesse is out-of-town, there is a lot of work that needs to be done at our new house and I am not capable of handling it on my own. The last four days we have been sanding, staining, sweeping, shop-vacuuming, and polyurathaning (spelling?) our floors. Keep in mind this has been done in extreme heat with no clouds and no air conditioning. We've had a couple of fun little group-effort parties in the house. We ate some pizza, drank some Coke, turned up the music and danced with our sanders and brooms around the house until late at night. I'd like to extend a huge THANK YOU to Chad (who helped me find my floors and pick my color), Brant, Brent, Ronnie, Ron, Brittany Doyle, Sarah, Brittany, Kim, Maleah, Chris, and Adam. You guys are all such a tremendous blessing to Jesse and I's life... we love you!!
Proverbs 24:3-4 By wisdom a house is built, and through understanding it is established; through knowledge its rooms are filled with rare and beautiful treasures.
Hebrews 3:4 For every house is built by someone, but God is the builder of everything.
Thursday, August 10, 2006
Lord, Bless my Friends
Posted by jesse and whit... at 9:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment