CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 04, 2006

Too Hot to Handle

Two days ago in the blazing hot air, with the heat index reaching 117 degrees, we all partook in attempting to get closer to the finish line of the house. I can't recall sweating this much since I was a soccer player in high school... way back in '94. Jesse, Brant, Ronnie and Adam are officially real men after working construction with conditions like this. Mad props are due for these fine fellows- THANKS GUYS!
To be honest, all I did was sweep and paint our front door green. But it seemed like so much more during that one hour of semi-intense, well not really, labor. As you can see below, the guys managed to finish the railings, build a sweet shower stall, and begin laying our hardwood floors without even a flinch or complaint. Plenty of 7/11 donuts and slurpies were consumed that day, but rest assured, we sweated off whatever pounds we should have gained!

0 comments: