CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 18, 2008

so long summer... hello fall!

it's so hard to believe that it's the middle of august. although i hate to see summer go, i look forward to less traffic, less hours in a surf shop, less heat, and joyfully look forward to cooler days, fun waves, and time with family and friends. it's been hectic. i'll be honest, i'm exhausted. my apologies for not posting many photos or stories... i'm not sure if many people read this anyway. unfortunately i lost my camera in the depths of the albemarle sound while canoeing (along with my phone... again!), so the pictures below are random ones throughout the summer. they are in no particular order. just some that i had saved and thought were exciting or memorable. hope everyone had an amazing summer filled with lots of swimming, sun, love, and joy. hope to see or hear from you soon...

blogger is having issues, so i'll put more up later...

8 comments:

Dawn Gray Moraga said...

Hey whit,
Man..I sure miss you guys. Spending time with Kim and the others made me really miss all of you..Sorry I missed your birthday..I love you..can't wait to spend some time home..Love always
Dawn

Anonymous said...

are you serious? i read this blog! i would be sad if you quit posting. BOTT! hank and i talked about you 100 times. we wish you could have been here with us. it is hilarious that he came, i think. he was fun. my mission when i get to the ob is to get you to dk. i think you would really love it. i just took the whole year off too so you could come in the late spring...the best! i miss you bott and look forward to seeing you in oct!

Unknown said...

Hey Whitney!
Not sure if you remember me...I met you guys in St.Augustine, FL at a surf contest probably about 3 yrs ago or so...actually I first met you in St. Pete, FL at the Noah's Arc surf video premiere. I still have the surfer bible you gave me!! Hope to hear back from ya! Email me if you get a chance dmsedito@gmail.com
-Diana

Anonymous said...

Hey Whit-I love looking at your pictures and reading your stories! We need to come visit soon! I miss you!
Love,Jess

Nate Stratman said...

Hey Whit!! Miss you and hope the blog is up soon. I am going through withdraws. Love ya! -Keeum

elle + josh said...

hello jesse & whitney!

i lost all my bookmarked links on my computer, so it's been awhile since i've visited your blog. did you know we live in north carolina now? just south of charlotte. we hope to visit you all in the outer banks soon! i was just remembering where we all were a year ago this time... awesome!

we love & miss ya!
michelle

Anonymous said...

Hey Slakers.. It's NOV already??? What's going on with ya'll

Love dugy the Yank

LuLaRoeMeg said...

Hi Whitney,
It's Meg and Hutch! We are planning a retreat with high schoolers for January. We have a free house available in Carova. What are your thoughts on staying in Carova? Are there places to rent jeeps nearby?